Tuesday 17 November 2009

Hell or High Water

(In which Dante discovers that the Devil is actually dust.)

So I did not accomplish much last weekend. After an episode of House Wars (a new show staring Yours Truly and Significant Other) that highlights one couple's attempt to whip their house into shape, I lost my focus. That said, the weekend end happily ever after. Chris did another round of leaf maintenance on the lawn and I refreshed the master bedroom, removing at least a pound of dust and several bags filled with clothes and other miscellany.

A clean house will lift your spirits. Sadly, getting it into shape can sometimes feel as though you are Dante going through hell (except trust me, far less interesting.) There's something about removing the past and displacing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment