Monday 25 June 2012

Which would you choose?

Happy Monday morning to you! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We were in Pennsylvania, in the Main line area and I have to say, really wish I had brought my camera along for the trip......absolutely gorgeous area filled with all kinds of fabulous homes, old and traditional, very pristine and old world feeling, some parts felt just like being in the English or Swiss Countryside, we were in Wayne/Valley Forge to be specific and it is so charming and lovely. Plus they have an absolutely idyllic little town to boot.....Next time!

Moving on to today's post...since we covered boys rooms last week its only fitting we follow up with a wonderful assortment of girls rooms this week. Now being the mother of 3 boys (which I wouldn't change for all the chocolate in the world) I have admittedly daydreamed about how I might want to decorate my daughters room (if I had one) and though more than a few rooms really make me happy, there are two rooms here that is particularly perfect to me. So...you know the routine, scroll through, take your time and tell me if you had a daughter and I know many of you do, which would you choose? I look forward to hearing which comes out on top!  I will share the results of last weeks boy choices in my mid week musings post later in the week. Hopefully I offered a fair representation of a little of everything. Enjoy!


                                                                CHOICE 1

CHOICE 2
Coastal Living

CHOICE 3

CHOICE 4
Kathleen Walsh

CHOICE 5
Courtney Blanton Interiors

CHOICE 6
Coastal Living

CHOICE 7
Leta Austin Foster

CHOICE 8
Tinike Triggs

CHOICE 9
Kendall Wilkinson

CHOICE 10
Dress my home

CHOICE 11
Traditional Home

CHOICE 12
JVW Home

CHOICE 13
Tobi Fairley

CHOICE 14
Munger

CHOICE 15
Robyn Karp Interiors

CHOICE 16
Lynsey Humprey

CHOICE 17
Nia Home

CHOICE 18
Southern Accents

So....there you have it! Hope you saw a room or two that caught your eye, and I cannot wait to hear which is your choice. So have a second peek and tell me which you choose and why, what makes up a perfect girls room? I look forward to hearing what all you experts have to say on the matter! Thanks for stopping in and wishing you a happy Monday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment