Wednesday 14 November 2012

Guest posting today over at Sadie and Stella!


Hi there.....hope you are already a fan of the super stylish blog, Sadie and Stella because I sure am, and that is where you will find me today!
 sadie + stella
I feel instantly " in the know" every time I visit over there. Lindsay s warm and witty musings always entertain me and the gorgeous images she is always posting don't hurt either. I was thrilled to be invited back for an encore for her ever so popular series "my favorite room". Since the only two truly finished rooms in my house are the two powder rooms.....that is what the post is about(all about the design process behind each of them and how they came to be). Hope you will stop by for a little peek! Here's a sneak preview.....see you over there!! Come on...what are you waiting for!


 
 
 See you over at Sadie and Stella!! Thanks for stopping in...wishing you a wonderful day.
 
Reminder- Only two more days to enter my pewter napkin ring giveaway, click here for details and to enter.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment