Wednesday 17 August 2011

Guest posting today at Sadie and Stella!

Good morning! I am so excited to be guest posting over at Sadie and Stella, one on my daily must reads!  What do you get when you cross two girls each named Lindsay, and their dogs name Sadie and Stella? You guessed it.....Sadie and Stella.......I love Lindsay and Lindsay's style! They have such a zest and talent for creating a beautiful and stylish lifestyle in all that they do...... decor, fashion and entertaining. They have it all covered.  This talented duo runs a regular feature named "Favorite room feature" and they asked me to be their guest today! I am so honored. So I decided to walk through the planning and inspiration behind my new kitchen and feature the most recent updates. Please visit me there. Thanks...and have a wonderful day!
(Click on Sadie and Stellas ultra chic header to visit)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment