Saturday 1 October 2011

We have a winner!!

Good morning to everyone. Hope you are having a great weekend so far. I am excited to announce the winner of the fabulous French table so generously donated by Safavieh Home!
I used Random Picker to obtain the winner and the lucky winner is...................

Congratulations!


Prize IDWinner IDPublic InfoPrivate InfoRandom Sorting IDWeight

1: French bench
1312. melissa kru 8387ad80-1d27-4d2a-ad07-180b142e59dd



Please email me so that I can get your contact/shipping information and get this gorgeous table on its way to its new home!


In case you missed my guest post yesterday at one of my favorite blogs, Party Resources please visit me there..its a beautiful post about falls favorite things for entertaining. Click here. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment