Monday 1 October 2012

Which would you choose?


Good Monday morning to you! Can we deviate today (just for the day) from homes and interiors?  You know I like to gab about things like fashion and pretty dresses and great boots and fabulous handbags and all that good stuff on occasion! Went to a fashion show luncheon a few days ago where I must say for once  I wasn't craving every single thing the models wore (except the bodies wearing the clothes....I always have serious body lust when I see the models and their rail thin bodies) however I did see a few handbags that sparked my handbag obsession which has been on a bit of a "hiatus" given that I have been so house obsessed these last few months. And what can I say......this got me to be "inspired" to talk handbags today.

I am glad to know my handbag radar is still alive, active and very "able and ready to do business". As I do every fall, I treat myself to one special handbag or two, and I have my eye on several. Has to be something practical but smart looking, something that will go with most of what I wear (think neutrals) and not something very trendy. So here's some of the contenders....play along. Pretend money is no object, you get to choose one bag, take a look and tell me which you choose! I look forward to hearing what you decide.........

                                                                           CHOICE 1

Chloe

CHOICE 2
Bottega Veneta

CHOICE 3
Tory Burch

CHOICE 4
Bottega Veneta

CHOICE 5
Gucci

CHOICE 6
Gucci 

CHOICE 7
Gucci

CHOICE 8
Fendi

CHOICE 9
Prada

CHOICE 10
Michael Kors

CHOICE 11
Chloe

CHOICE 12
Rebecca Minkoff

CHOICE 13
Yves St. Laurent

CHOICE 14

CHOICE 15

Rebecca Minkoff

CHOICE 16

Rebecca Minkoff



So many beauties....don't you think? I love fall dressing, all the rich textural fabrics and materials, the warm colors, plus fall/winter is such a looooong season I can justify a little splurge on a fabulous bag! So which is it for you? Does one just jump out at you and say "take me home"? I can't wait to hear.....wshing you a fabulous Monday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment