The wonderful and exciting giveaway from Judith August cosmetics is below...be sure to participate!!
Hi there, today is like a fun tag sale, a warehouse clearance, a post on pretty accessories AND a giveaway all in one.....imagine all this without having to leave your seat at the computer! I had rented out a small space at a nearby warehouse which I am no longer leasing (got another small space) so I went to clean things out and found some things that frankly I didn't know I had! They were stored all in boxes and there were many happy surprises:) Most of them are things that there are only one or two of....but all wonderful brand new, beautiful item.
I as of this morning updated to tell you what is available and what is sold...
Instead of putting them up on my online shop, I am going to post them here since I have only 1 or 2 of each item, along with their description and price, as you can also see I numbered them, for ease of emailing me. If you want something simply email me tell you want number x and I will direct invoice you. Any questions of course just ask! Obviously its first come first serve. Everything is discounted. Some things are less here than on my website because I got them at the old pricing and only have one or two here. Email me here. So ready to take a look? Here we go.....
1. 2 etched cut crystal perfume bottles in softly colored blue and one green(pictures don't pick up on colors but they are softly blue and green) ...measures about 6,5" tall $15.00 each SOLD
2. 1 beautiful oversized tole floral tray. It says its dark green but I think its black (asked my husband and he immediately said black too). If its green it is extremely dark green. There is a scratch across it, which is not really that obvious because of the busy floral pattern, could easily be touched up with a marker/paint. Measures about 25"x 18" (widest point) across.....$90.00 SOLD
3.Beautiful pearl detailed frame $20.00 each (holds 3 x5 or a cut down 4x6 picture). I have two. SOLD
4 .Beautiful guest towel holders/small trays. Finally found some! (First one is ant. brass, second is silver, third is ant brass crown) 60.00 each SECOND AND THIRD AVAILABLE.
5. Jewel encrusted frame. $22.00 I have one. SOLD
6. 2 Spanish olive trays 1 med and 1 sm 70.00 for the small and 80.00 for the med. SOLD
7. 1 beautiful small scenic tole planter measures bout 9" x 6" tall $65.00 SOLD
8.Monogrammed guest towels, sets of 3. I have these letters in the white monogram, H, A, C and G. These letters in the ecru monogram, H, A, J, O and N. And these in the black on linen, S, K, Y, L, D, B, M and E.. Normally it is $20 for 3, these are $15.00 for 3. These are about to have a price increase so this is an especially great deal! Awesome gift!! ONLY A FEW LETTERS LEFT
9.Cocktail napkins, sets of 6, I have these letters D, S and N. $15.00 per set of 6. Great deal and very elegant touch when entertaining!
10. Two antique dough bowls. Both in excellent perfect condition, small, one is 20" x 12" and the other is 17" x 10.5". They are each $165.00 (approx. 40.00 discounted) LARGER ONE AVAILABLE
11. Gorgeous green butterfly tole planters, was planning on carrying these but the vendor was not reliable so I decided against it. A beautiful pair of new tole containers/planters. They measure 9.5" x 8" at the widest point. $135 for the pair SOLD
12. Stunning black garland tole umbrella stand. The slightest dent that you cannot even see, brand new. $115.00 SOLD
13.Darling cherub and beige porcelain soap or candy dish $45.00 SOLD
14. Gorgeous footed silver decorative beverage or planter. I can see this used with ice and bottles of wine or Pellegrino or planted with an orchid or flowering plant. Measures 13" across by 7" tall $115.00 AVAILABLE
15. Beautiful silver garland tray. Has one very fine scratch that is easy to miss across the top (which is likely to be covered anyway). Really pretty and great for a vanity, I have one of these myself. Measures 15" x 8" $70.00 SOLD
16. "Books" bookends. These are so pretty and really decorative, a great way to finish any vignette. $38.00 one pair SOLD
17. Beautiful scalloped silver/nickel chargers. These sold out immediately. These had a sticker on them and there is the slightest discoloration where the sticker was. Trust me its very hard to see, I have 10 total and will sell them in 2's. These were 45.00, today they are 25.00 each. They measure 12" across.So wish I could get more! SOLD
18. Intricate gold filigree vanity tray. Beautiful details...the surface looks a little worn but its actually been "antiqued". Perfect for a vanity or small bar tray, where the top would be normally covered anyway. Measures 15" at the longest point by 7" wide $65.00 AVAILABLE
19. A pair of black and gold sconces....where were these when I needed them! Pair is $110.00.....very good deal on an elegant pair of beautiful gold and black sconces/brackets. SOLD
20. One canvas art left, that I just found....its called "Rainy day" and features a young girl walking alongside a St. Bernard type dog. This is $115 (normally 155). Just one. 24 x 20 SOLD
21. A stunning pair of crystal etched hurricanes. These are oversized and sooo fabulous. They retails for upwards of 300.00 on several websites.This one pair I am selling for $185.00. Absolutely stunning! SOLD
22. Beautiful etched cut glass vanity jar (Ralph Lauren bought these from this vendor) I have two left, one sm and one med. Beautiful detailing, gorgeous silver intricate lid. Could be beautiful on any vanity, or as part of a vignette atop a stack of books in a library maybe. Sm is approx.6.5" tall and med. is approx. 8-9" tall. Sm is 60 and med is 70. SOLD
So there you have it! Any questions, just email me here. If you want something just let me know and I will send you an invoice you, these are ready to ship. Great chance to stock up on some pretty accessories or even gifts!!
Now onto this giveaway, so generously donated by Judith August! Imagine my delight and thrill when I heard from this famous makeup guru, after posting about her products last week! Turns out we are each others fans..how about that!! So Judith was generous enough to offer up a giveaway!!
One lucky winner is going to get this fabulous set of makeup to the stars, The Killer Cover kit (with a name like that you know it delivers)!. All you need to do is leave a comment here, after visiting her site and telling us a product you would love to have. Click here to visit her site. Want a second chance, leave a message on her Facebook page. Click here to visit her at Facebook. I will announce a winner on Saturday morning!
| Killer Cover™ Total Blockout Makeup |
Designed to cover your largest and darkest age spots.
| August Minerals™ Finishing Powder: Translucent |
All-natural mineral powder sets and finishes your camouflage makeup.
| Killer Cleanser™ |
The perfect makeup remover for all types of makeup especially camouflage makeup
A little something for everyone....thanks for stopping in and wishing everyone a fabulous Tuesday! If you missed Alison of the Polohouse's incredible house tour yesterday, it is not to be missed, click here to see. Enjoy your day!!