Monday 1 July 2013

Which would you choose?

Hi dear readers...hope you had an enjoyable weekend!  Ours was fun, a perfect blend of some much needed down time, dinner and drinks with friends, a fun party last night and a beautiful dinner out. Hard to believe we are gearing up for July 4th! It suddenly feels like summer is flying by awfully fast....I always feel that way when July 4th rolls around. Any special plans?

When I think of summer, I cannot help but think of summer travel. We have taken a few road trips and have a few other trips in the works. Whether by car, air or boat...summer is a wonderful (and popular) time to travel. I know several friends and family who are away now and it got me thinking about some of the travel destinations on my own bucket list.

 Lets just pretend the travel fairy has paid you a visit, she tells you to pack your bags because you are leaving tomorrow on an all expenses paid vacation for 10 glorious days! And to make it extra enticing...I am even throwing in a dream wardrobe that would be perfect for wherever you are headed, adding perfect weather the entire time and plenty of spending money! Sound good? I thought you might agree. So tell me....where oh where would you go? Here we go with the choices, its going to be one tough decision......


CHOICE 1  Beachin it in Hawaii


CHOICE 2 Ranch vacation in Rock Creek


CHOICE 3 Lobster fest in Maine....




CHOICE 4  Beautiful Napa....




CHOICE 5  Paris with panache......


CHOICE 6 The beautiful Greek Islands....


CHOICE 7 Exotic China......


CHOICE 8 Rolling hills of Tuscany...


CHOICE 9  Fabulous Fiji....


CHOICE 10 Alaska style...

CHOICE 11 Decadent Dubai......


CHOICE 12 Marvelous  Martha 's Vineyard...


CHOICE 12 Down under in Australia......


CHOICE 13 Escape to England......

CHOICE 14 Bask in Bermuda......


CHOICE 15  Reveling in Rio....


CHOICE 16 Sunning it up in St. Barths....

OK admittedly this is a very very hard decision. Many of these I have not been to but am longing to visit. I will as I always do leave the first comment but not without careful consideration! I cannot wait to hear what you choose and if by chance any of these (or any other trip for that matter) is on your agenda....do tell! Until tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment