Saturday 10 September 2011

Guest posting today at Classic Casual Home!

Good morning! So happy its  the weekend though I have a pretty full day ahead of me..no rest for the weary. I am really excited to be guest posting for a fellow blogging friend, who I adore...

Please join me over at Mary Ann's fabulous blog, 
Classic Casual Home
where she has asked me to participate in her "Pillow Addict" series. I was so happy to oblige! Please click on header to visit........her blog is AMAZING. She lives in a GORGEOUS home in California (I know, I know if she wasn't so nice I would be insanely jealous)


Just to show you what I am talking about, THIS gorgeous kitchen is not out of a fabulous magazine spread but it is Mary Ann's own dreamy kitchen! Make sure you poke around when you visit her, she has tons of incredibly beautiful posts all about her exquisite home and a few on some of her friends equally gorgeous homes...a true treat, I promise!

Enjoy your day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment