Saturday 24 September 2011

Guest posting today at Southgate!!

Good morning everyone! I am headed to my sons schools fall fair to chair my booth, the ever so poular Candy Sushi booth! Its such fun and I get such a kick seeing the kids faces light up....will be sure to share some pictures of our creations on Monday. In the meantime, I was so honored when Brandon from Southgate asked to interview me. What a treat and the pleasure was all mine, Brandon!

If you are not already familiar with Southgate, it is a wonderful design blog created by Brandon, who is a principal of Southgate Residential LLC, a small boutique design firm that specializes in custom residential projects. I love how he says he is probably the only 10 year old who had a subscription to Metropolitan Home! A guy after my own heart....you must visit his blog, where you will see his passion for design shine through and I hope you will visit me there today!! Thank you in advance and thank you Brandon!
Click here to visit........Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment