Monday 23 April 2012

Which would you choose?

Hi there, feel like a new person this morning, woke up migraine free! This weekends headache was worse than usual and very stubborn but finally, last night it decided to go away and I hope for a long long time. For this weeks Which would you choose, its all about style preference. 16 gloriously beautiful homes....not a bad one in the bunch.
 Imagine you had to relocate tomorrow, and to make it enticing I will say to anywhere your little heart desires. Then you get to choose your home. Something for everyone. Is a move on your horizon? Are you going up or scaling down? I have a friend who is scaling down (by choice) now that the last of her three kids has headed to college and she is so excited. They lived in a large beautiful Georgian and just closed on a darling Hamptons shingle style home half the size of their former home. Change is good...so imagine you have to make a change yourself! Cannot wait to see which you choose.......and here we go!


                                                           CHOICE 1
Harrison

CHOICE 2

CHOICE 3

CHOICE 4
My own picture

CHOICE 5
Ventaslud

CHOICE 6

CHOICE 7

CHOICE 8

CHOICE 9

CHOICE 10

CHOICE 11
Standout cabin

CHOICE 12
Christy's

CHOICE 13

CHOICE 14
Daily Home Tips

CHOICE 15
Joan O'Mear

CHOICE 16
Veranda Magazine


I have my eye on a few....love the charm of some, the grandeur of others and the classic laid back vibe of yet a few more. If I were to move (though I always say I will be buried here) it would be to a smaller home, with lots of charm of course. So...its your turn, which would you choose? Do tell and have yourself a fabulous Monday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment