Monday 10 September 2012

Which would you choose?


Hi there, hope you had a wonderful weekend. Thanks to all the comments and inquires about the linens and pewter napkin rings for my Brimfield trip post. Click here if you missed it. I will update you on availability later this week.

 I  think we are due for a Which would you choose, what do you say? You know at times I like to deviate from interiors and homes design and get into fashion and with fall and winter dressing at our doorstep, its safe to say you might see a little more of it than unusual. Plus it is fashion week so this is really appropriate! I get majorly inspired by the seasons rich textural fabrics, layering options and glamorous gowns. And though I personally am not a big goer of big galas I cannot help but think of it as "big time" gala season. Ever see a dress that makes your heart beat faster, inspires you to want to instantly go on a crash diet, and makes you weak at the knees all at the same time?

Well that's what happened when I spotted a gorgeous with a capital G dress by Zuhair Murad. I flipped, I drooled, I fantasized and I visualized. His creations are nothing short of fairytale like concoctions. Some of you fashionistas may know of him as he has dressed many a celeb, to others he is a new name. Either way, his dresses are dreamy and delicious. So....here we go with my little scenario, you are invited to a big time party, go ahead...make it as glamorous as you want, and you can fill in the details (you are 20 pounds lighter, no wrinkles, everyone in the room is hideously ugly and you are the belle of the ball, you are the guest of honor, etc....go for it). So to this fancy soiree you need a dress. The dress. You know the drill......which would you choose?? Feast your eyes on these..........
CHOICE 1
CHOICE 2
CHOICE 3

CHOICE 4

CHOICE 5

CHOICE 6

CHOICE 7

CHOICE 8

CHOICE 9

CHOICE 10

CHOICE 11

CHOICE 12

CHOICE 13

CHOICE 14

CHOICE 15


Do these have you drooling? Yes, they are very special very dressy fairytale/goddess kind of dresses, not what you are wearing to your average party, but its fun to dream, right! So...which is it? Was there one that screamed out to you? Did I mention the best part.....the toned arms, svelte waistlines, giraffe like long legs and perfect shoulders are all included!! So tell me which will it be..........I have it narrowed down to three. I will tell you my top picks on my random musings post later in the week, now its your turn to talk!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment