Wednesday 14 December 2011

Happy birthday to me!!

Today is my birthday and I am taking the day off from blogging to celebrate! Last night I was treated to a wonderful dinner with a group of friends from school, we have a tradition and have been doing this for years, it was so wonderful and I was showered with some amazing gifts! Today I am celebrating with friends during the day and my family at night. Some have asked how old I am. Lets just say I am between 20 and 50 :)  I don't get hung up on age, I think age is just a number and its much more about how you feel and think,  many days I feel about 35, and that suits me just fine. Some of my favorite quotes about age are below and that's my post for today.  

The time I spend with family and friends means so much, because  I know whatever they plan,  it will be lovely and from the heart, as I am blessed to have some truly one of a kind friends and a very special family. And this year....I can add a fabulous group of  blogging friends and followers to the reasons I feel blessed!


Age is just a number.  Mine is unlisted.  ~Author Unknown

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.  ~Chili Davis

Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.  ~Herbert Asquith

Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.  ~Mark Twain,

Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age.  ~Victor Hugo

Age is an issue of mind over matter.  If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.  ~Mark Twain

It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle.  ~Author Unknown

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty.  ~Henry Ford

If you missed my big post on holiday gift wrapping and could use some inspiration, click here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment