Thursday 8 December 2011

Which would you choose?

Good morning, I am not featuring my normal Thursday post today for a few reasons. First I am a little off schedule with having done a few different guests posts this week, so instead of my normal Things I am loving Thursdays running today, it  will be on Saturday. Second reason, I have had a crazy busy week and the weather has been horrid, and I have not been able to get over and take decent pics and obviously when I share with you, I want to make sure its something worthy! So, hopefully you will feel it was worth the two day delay!! So I will be here on Sat. with a house updates and Things I am loving posts. Today though is this weeks Which would you choose......

OK, so finally we are at the tail end of that successful, tapas dinner party you threw for your circle of friends and family, the fabulous food was served, endless rounds of drinks enjoyed alfresco, movie and popcorn devoured in the theater, you have changed into your snuggly PJ's in your dream closet but now you have just learned that one of your guests car is not starting and has to spend the night!  Not to worry you have a wonderful guest room made up and are happy to put them up for the night. In fact you are secretly delighted as you just finished redoing it and  have been dying to "christen it" with its first guest!  You usher your friends to your guest room while quickly making sure there are fresh towels and water bottles placed near the bedside. When you think of being a guest, what makes up an ideal guest room to you? For me, a sumptuous room, dreamy linens, bedside lighting, a good soft down pillow, nice lighting but ones with the ability to totally shut out the light for a late sleep in if I so choose is quite nice, room service and breakfast in bed, a few chocolates under my pillow (with nuts and caramels  while you are at it, make it an even half dozen just in case I get hungry at night  and a certain coziness that prevails makes up a perfect guest room. So you know the drill, you need to choose the guest room for your guest to spend the night in. Lets see which you choose! Not a bad one in the bunch in my eyes...lets see what you think!

Forewarning- This post might induce TGS (The Goldilocks syndrome) Signs are a sudden desire to want to try out all the beds) Don't worry I got it too and its infectious!

                                                                 CHOICE 1
Ann Hepher

CHOICE 2
Traditional Home

CHOICE 3
TH

CHOICE 4
Renea Abbott

CHOICE 5
Bobbi Smith

CHOICE 6
Jeff McNamara

CHOICE 7
Southern Accents

CHOICE 8
Keith Scott Morton

CHIOCE 9
Roger Davies

CHOICE 10
Sheril Canet

CHOICE 11
Domicile Interior Design

CHOICE 12
Jeffers Design Group

CHOICE 13
John Jacob

CHOICE 14
HGTV

CHOICE 15
Dan Carithers

CHOICE 16
Ashely Goforth


CHOICE 17
Nancy Boszhardt

Whoa! This is a very difficult decision. So many beauties, each with something uniquely special. I think I have it down to three, but would have a hard time to name just one, but promise to by Thursday! Can't wait to hear of your choice. Wishing you a wonderful day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment