Tuesday 13 August 2013

A Before and After Tour of the Ohio House - Part 2



Last week I shared the news that my family and I had moved back to the south.  I also gave you a before-and-after tour of the first floor of the house we left.  I hope I left you wanting more, because today we're going to take a tour of the second floor.  The "before" photos are the MLS photos that show how the previous owners had the house decorated.  You can tell that their lifestyle was very different from ours.  They were a couple with no kids who did a lot of business from the home.  Check out the changes we made to suit our lifestyle:

TEEN ROOM - see more here

Before

After






TWEEN ROOM - see more here

Before

After







PLAYROOM - see more here

Before

After





 
MASTER BEDROOM - see more here

Before


After




MASTER BATHROOM - see more here

Before

After




 
************************************************
 
Although most of the changes I made on the second floor of the house were cosmetic, it was my favorite floor to decorate.  I really have fun with kids' spaces and embrace the opportunity to use colors and patterns that I wouldn't use in the public spaces.
 
I hope you enjoyed your tour of the upstairs of our Ohio home.  Check back next week for a tour of the basement and outdoor spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment