Tuesday 8 November 2011

Which would you choose?

Good morning to all you lovlies!  Hope everyone is well and off to a good and productive week. Don't know about your part of the country or world but over here, its getting cooooold. To the point where I have been going out to start my car in the morning,  cranking up the heat, and waiting inside until its warmed and toasty.. Yea, that kind of cold. The kind I am increasingly less fond of as I get older. Oh well......not much I am going to be able to do about it, but it makes me feel better to put it out there, that officially on the record,  I really don't like winter much anymore, except for that first beautiful snow. There, glad to get it off my chest!

OK enough of my gibberish, we have some work to do. So....you remember your incredibly successful tapas party, right? Well, its still happening....remember how some of you chose to go to the library for an after dinner drink and steal another bite of dessert, well the other half decided to take advantage of the unusually balmy Indian summer like evening and took their cocktails outside. To be the polite hostess that you are, you excuse yourself from your guests in the library and decided to join and check in with the group under the stars. So now you get to choose which outside patio setting you want to go to. Here we go, you know the drill, pick your favorite!! Can't wait to see what all of you taste makers come up with this time, many pretties to chose from..have fun!

Warning, PADD (Patio Attention Deficit Disorder) is known to rear its ugly head during this exercise, use caution and proceed at your own risk:)


CHOICE 1


CHOICE 2

CHOICE 3

CHOICE 4

CHOICE 5

CHOICE 6

CHOICE 7

CHOICE 8

CHOICE 9

CHOICE 10

CHOICE 11




CHOICE 12


CHOICE 13

CHOICE 14

CHOICE 15

CHOICE 16


CHOICE 17


So...which will it be? A hard decision? Yes, I must admit I found it to be one too! Can't wait to hear which is going to be your outdoor oasis for the night.  Will share the results on Thursdays post. Wishing everyone a wonderful day!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment